Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to caseyc's message

Yikes!

As much as I appreciate the folks that have seen fit to scold frank for what must have been pretty nasty stuff I assure you it is unnecessary on my behalf. If folks find it distasteful or abhorrent by all means they should take whatever steps they feel they need. But please do not take any steps on my behalf. I am not harmed by anything said nor am I worried that people's impression of me will be shaped by what others say about me. My words, my contributions and my interactions with others will shape people's opinion of me, not what others say. I am satisfied with my behavior here. I am certain many will not like me or what I say. Who cares? As it pertains to the PM Bull the bull itself has done enough talking to convince anyone with an open mind looking to educate themselves about it. Twelve years and counting without a single rest. That in itself is remarkable. That so few partook or believed is even more so. frankly I am glad, since under participation means the best (as in largest moves up) is yet to come. Everyone should fully expect at least a couple of down years before this beast runs its course. Bull markets of the past can be studied to see the behavior patterns, they are pretty similar form one bull to the other. If anything this PM bull is the weirdest in its apparent ability to shun most investors. Certainly if the HBs were in the midst of a 12 year run it would be touted loud and often. When Tech ran from 1985 to 1999 you could not stop for gas or buy a cup of coffee without over hearing talk about MSFT or INTC or... When goldcorp is heard while on line at the grocery store or when your neighbors 23 year old son asks if you ever heard of Kitco then we will know the Bull has arrived.

Again, I really appreciate folks "having my back" but by doing so it just helps the detractors detract. Anyone here who has been dragged into the nonsense that accompanies MB life realizes how utterly futile it is to complain or to try to stop it. Since 1995 when Yahoo! began its MBs this nonsense has gone on. IV is not immune and Blue can do little to stop it.

As Smokey used to say "only you can prevent...."

Let's all move on. Those that want to engage should and those of us that wish not to won't. Trying to change anyone else's approach to MB life is silly.

LIFTED from Coupe on the PM bd......................
Please login to post a reply
ecu2damuun
City
Vancouver Island
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/15/2007
Social Links