Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

( .Silver and gold moved and then they didn't. Old story.)
... from Chuck Butler in today's Daily Pfennig:
"You know, I talk a lot about the manipulation that I believe goes on in both Silver and Gold. (we all know it goes on in stocks, can you say QE1, QE2, or QE3? I knew you could!) And yesterday, I sat here and watched Gold soar in the morning moving to +$18 on the day. only to see that wiped out in a matter of minutes! How does that happen? Sure, you could see some profit taking, limit the gains, but to see $18 of gains wiped out in a matter of minutes? I shake my head in disgust. and again, tell you all that the only way we'll see these shenanigans stop is to see truck load on truck load of buying in both physical, Gold & Silver."You know, I talk a lot about the manipulation that I believe goes on in both Silver and Gold. (we all know it goes on in stocks, can you say QE1, QE2, or QE3? I knew you could!) And yesterday, I sat here and watched Gold soar in the morning moving to +$18 on the day. only to see that wiped out in a matter of minutes! How does that happen? Sure, you could see some profit taking, limit the gains, but to see $18 of gains wiped out in a matter of minutes? I shake my head in disgust. and again, tell you all that the only way we'll see these shenanigans stop is to see truck load on truck load of buying in both physical, Gold & Silver."

"Social unrest like we saw and continue to see in Greece is to be expected, as spending cuts begin to hurt. Now, if we here in the U.S. were to actually cut spending, and not spread it over 10 years, but cut it now to balance our budget, which is what these countries in the Eurozone are attempting to achieve, the social unrest in this country would be the same. I know, I had a reader tell me the other day that he didn't think it would happen, because he believes that Americans have become lazy, and will just accept what the Gov't sticks them with. I don't believe that to be true. For instance. 46 million people (and the number is rising every day) received food stamps. Tell those 46 million people that their food stamps are going to be reduced. I for one, don't even want to think about that!"

Chuck is a good foreteller of what is coming and speaks plainly of what is now imho, I read him often and recommend it.

Please login to post a reply
Edgy
City
southern Ontario (often in Europe)
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/20/2006
Social Links