Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to wannabe's message

Both yourself and Lute make good points. It will be interesting to see the next short report to be able to better assess the short position. I estimate the public float is around 25 million shares making it even tighter than most think. If the shorts are still as short as this recent report then this will provide a huge share price lift higher when the company shows significant improvements in production and cashflow. The company has everything they need to succeed now and there can be no excuses for either failure or timeliness issues.

BTW, don't be surprised if the shorts haven't covered as much as some may think as they may view the recent events as bearish. I may see them as bullish but the proof will be in the performance of the company on the issue of cashflow and production enhancements, in otherwords we are now more than ever in a results based situation and the company management are very well aware of this.

I will be watching closely to the coming Q3 numbers for signs that things are getting better which is expected in the next couple of weeks or so.

Please login to post a reply
gwr1
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/06/2008
Social Links
Private Message