Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to gwr1's message

"Bottom is likely in now or very close...."

I tend to agree with GWR. Coincidentally or not Frank Barbera predicts the bottom is very close. Check out this weekend's FSN broadcast for the full story but understandably don't expect a free handout of any of the core stats he uses to arrive at his conclusion other than to admit he has rarely seen a confluence in the bottoming of many time-tested technical indicators. Puplava says he ranks amongst the finest technicans in the field although admittedly I don't follow him or his track record, but I do respect his valued opinion. At any rate coincidentally or otherwise the EGM Gold Model predicts a bottom is very close again. Anticipate some upthrusting movement to begin late this week or early next. Bearing this upciomong event in mind it's no coincidence tptb hit the PMs hard recently in the overnight markets. As Sincvlair has pointed out many times opposing forces also make use of key inflection points to influence price on a short-term basis.

Please login to post a reply
ESL
City
Vicinity of Ottawa Ontario
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/19/2007
Social Links