Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to scoutaz_2003's message

I just read and reread slowly this post, thanks for posting scoutaz. I knew on some level that the global financial markets were intermingled, but the ramifications of these stories are appalling. We sit here in front of our computers talking about silver and gold manipulation as a big thing, but the scale of the problem staggers the mind. Does anyone really think at this point that the markets going up or down bears any sembleance of price discovery?!

What I am asking myself is why on earth should I even want to participate in this? Does anyone actually think that these little mining stocks will survive and grow in value in the midst of a global cataclysm? Please someone tell me how they think this will end with us having more networth after than before. I think the odds of this happening are small and getting smaller. I would love to hear opinions of you guys about this. It seems our paradigm of thinking is being washed away.

Please login to post a reply
caseyc
City
Colorado
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/09/2008
Social Links