Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to caseyc's message

Yes Casey, I know what you say. I just read the post. I have always fealt that my small part in the years of railing against our manipulated little sector, the naked shorting and all, would matter not. The inifinitly microscopic JPM equity markets have been a mere afterthought for the big boys to smash...and make huge gobs of leveraged money on at the same time.

We now understand with cold clarity just what Jim Sincalir has been alluding to for so long.

The fact that GWR just posted the latest unabashed gold hit by the BIS etc. smacks of the end game in play.

On the upside, I think TPTB will cobble together a frail bridge to the next soluble footing that may last several months. I am thinking that the markets will run very nicely on the Nitro liquidity injection until the engine needs a new synthetic lube job...or it finally collapses. My guess is that they will let gold and silver run to some next level along with the general equity markets. If we are lucky enough, either/or all of greed, gravity, nature, technicals or euphoria will enter the equation for the JPMs.

As the festive season of Christmas beckons I am of the belief that we are going to get at least one more free ride....uh, first paid for ride for the gold bugs. The bastards that created this monstor will do anything to keep it going as long as they can. This may be a huge blessing and our last chance to get our fiscal houses in some semblance of order.

In spite of all the doom and gloom, and I am as guilty or more than anyone, do not despair and try to enjoy your lives as much as possible over the next year or so. Carpe Diem...make hay...and shut out the rest.

Please login to post a reply
sinbob
City
Winnipeg
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links