Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to sketch's message

Nice summation Sketch...

I'm really happy to see that the tone of the board and the majority of our long term contributors have turned quite positive over the weekend. Of course we need to know all the little details and will reserve any final judgment until we see how this pans out, but I like the vibe here now.

I think the best possible result would be for the drill results to come out pre-merger. If that happens and the results are what we hope for, watch our share price as I think this will be the ultimate short squeeze. They HAVE to close their position prior to the merger date, so even they are way out of position (which I fully expect in the case of stellar results) they will have to buy in. That could be something to behold. They won't have any of my certificates to buy that's for sure.

In fact, I'm looking to sell a few other commitments tomorrow and take my first ever plunge into our Warrants. I think they may be a hot commodity in the near future.

Good luck to all!

Soul

Please login to post a reply
Mrsoul027
City
Zurich
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined