Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to jnycat's message

ECU broadcast this news all over the market, I don't know why you didn't see it or get it jnycat.

Let's get it straight, ECU got 55% of the merged company meaning they have 55% of all their own assets and 55% of the assets of AUM, I hope this is clear to you. There is zero chance of a lawsuit emanating from this transaction as both Boards of Directos and Officers of both companies have agreed to the deal. The GOG dispute was between ECU and the GOG management over operational issues.

AUM has a flagship property in Argentina that has huge upside potential plus they have a large portfolio of real interesting exploration opportunities plus they have $100 million cash plus they have serious and significantly experienced operational personnel.

This is a merger of equals for all intents and purposes with both parties bringing assets and expertise to the table. There is lots of information in the press release which answers many of your questions plus the presentation is on the ECU website as is the link to the conference call, I would kindly suggest you spend some time researching and reading before jumping to unsupported and non-factual conclusions. Your very confused from what I can read from your posts.

I also know that all the large shareholders I have spoken too support this transaction because it is good for ECU going forward. Many still feel we will still get a 5-6 bagger from here and who knows maybe more depending on discoveries from exploration and future market developments.

Please login to post a reply
gwr1
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/06/2008
Social Links
Private Message