Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to cml17's message

I am sorry but I have not read anything from ECU pertaining this deal. I looked on yahoo finance and AUM did but not ECU. And as stated by a few today this is not a done deal. We have the right to vote this down. I also believe like my last message that we all need to do our own due diligence in finding out all that is possible.

At this point my perspctive is this. Yes we get 51% and AUM gets 49%. Hmmmmmm! Where have I seen this before. Oh that's right GOG. I would love to be enthused at what is going on but I agree with both sides on some issues. But I don't want to see us get caught up in a lawsuit down the line for 100 million dollars. Also what reasoning would AUM have to spend this kind of cashflow when they themselves are in exploration mode. I will admit my homework assignment is ahead of me the next few days.

I also wished I could have been on the conference call today but I believe it states we can still check it out. The problem I see is AUM is not becoming one with ECU so whatever they have for mineral base is all for them not us. So in that respect we can not use it for motivating a larger chunk of the pie. That belongs to them not us. So when you say that we have doubled our resources we haven't. We are just giving them a chunk of ours.

I could be totally wrong with this assumption at this point but I can't see how I am. ECU does not double up on mineral rights. They just will get more cashflow that gives AUM half our minerals. Plus now a major shareholder of AUM has 20% of ECU shares? We need more information. And I trust the people of this board will come up with a reasonable conclusion. Please let's not cancel each other out. Let's hash it out and we will win. Just remember with only GDJX exchange we have gotten a little bang for our buck.

Please login to post a reply
jnycat
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/16/2007
Social Links
Private Message