Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to coach247's message

{There are so many errors in this rant that I can't that I cannot address them and frankly I could care less.]

To say anything is irrational at this point is irrational to begin with. I am not someone who has been hiding from my decision. Neither was my expectations overvalued. The fact is we have seen on more than one occasion deals made on weekends, split seconds, and financial reports we watched for diligently. So I guess what you are telling me Coach is that all the 43-101 reports, non communication with shareholders, and held of financial reports should have warned anyone to get out 5 years ago before 1 ounce of minerals were pulled out of the ground. I guess you also believe that no one should be long a company that has some of the best potential resources in the silver sector to.

Yes agreed this is a proposol. But let's look at the truth. You are a paid advertiser for ECU correct? So what makes what you say the word. You can actually tell me or anyone else that anything you write is fact. You yourself claim that a company that pays you wont return your calls. I find that strangely odd as I did when you wrote that you bought 10,000 wrts. The fact that in the paragraph before that you were pissed off, why would you go and buy these warrants.

Secondly, ECU was starting to break even on small sulphide results. Would that make it much more attractive when the mother lode is right behind it. So this is not a result of ECU not having the capitol to continue expansion. In fact that was reiterated to me by Mark Butler when I spoke to him recently. No they didn't expect big results this year, but they knew next year it would be a clean slate.

Then you have a new company. Which by the way is a exploration company. Yes they have cash but what about the balance sheets? Did they borrow this money? Do the shareholders of ECU have to take personal responsibility for any loans? And as a exploration company they do not have to give up a financial report. This was something I was looking forward to in the near future. Otherwise we will be sitting on this board for another 5 to 10 years to get actual results. I am sorry I will listen to everyone about this but trying to accept the fact another exploration company with no balance sheet doesn't work for me. And it shouldn't for anyone.

Now I will do my research on Golden Minerals before I make any or more mistakes. Please! Do not think I am upset with you. But this is like JP Morgan and the Fed hiding balance sheets and getting rich on our money. I hope none of us do anything in haste without some real research.

Please login to post a reply
jnycat
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/16/2007
Social Links
Private Message