Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

I can't believe this! We are now going to get burnt for paying ECU all these years. Am I mad you bet ya. I take over a 60% loss and no one at ECU knew about this one month ago when I spoke to management. In fact it is right down to when the vote comes in for ECU management. What I really want to know is how much money does ECU management walk of with. Someone made a nice reward. This does not include the exercise rights management has at years end. This is out right fraud! And payed affiliates had no knowledge of this? Come on. And what happens to the new index to GDXJ. The commitment from management has been miniscual and only the true people who have been holding on for dear life are being burnt on this deal. Pretty interesting how some had the knowledge to make trades ahead of anyone else and profit on it.

Then you halt trading and drop the price like that! This is perverse and must have some legal tone to it. How can a company outright make a decision overnight without letting the shareholders know. Yea and Citigroup just happened to buy all those shares last week. This is not just all of it either. The fact is some members of this board are personally involved with ECU management and I know that for fact. Right neighbors! I don't care if this is taken personal. I have held on for dear life with this company just to be ripped off.

So ok what's next! Ecu going to drop another .50 today on what should have been good news. Meanwhile ECU themselves have claimed a lawsuit on shortsellers and even if they have to wait they possibly collect that money to. I really feel sorry for the true people who have stood along and worked hard to make every contribution they could. You are the people I consider family in this. I have already called ECU this morning lets see if anyone has the guts to call back. Or are the champagne corks already going of for the thieves. And if you don't call this thievery what the heck do you call it. You reading this know those who knew the whole time. Because you can't make me believe this was done in just a couple of days. Man am I sick. I feel like the Titanic hitting a iceberg

Please login to post a reply
jnycat
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/16/2007
Social Links
Private Message