Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to bigpic4ever's message

Pic, I didn't say it was a cause for celebration in the streets; personally, I didn't care for the youngsters outside of the White House, yelling and singing, most of whom may well have been somewhat drunk - just college kids taking this news as an excuse to go out and have what I would have considered "fun" at that age and in that situation. What I did say is that this event is not what you imply it is.

You criticize the US government as being stupid or incompetent, among other things, just as many do, including me, from time to time, on various issues, however, at the same time, you want to give the government credit for bringing down the twin towers and blaming it on someone else, and making it so realistic and so secret that hardly anyone figures it out. I know several here agree with you on that, but I continue to believe you're all very wrong-headed on such issues.

I don't think you can logically have the govenment act as buffoons and as super-James Bond types, as convenience would dictate, to support this or that argument.

You continue to entertain with your posts, and, often enlighten. Your position here did neither for me.

Please login to post a reply
Babaoriley
City
Los Angeles
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/05/2008
Social Links