Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to Babaoriley's message

Babs...this is not the place to talk about political doubles [it is documented and common], but be assurred that the "original" Bin Laden is long gone. This is a "take your eye off the ball" scripted event and G&S will smell it out and go right back up.

You kidding me ? Celebrate in the streets that it took the best military and intelligence in the world TEN YEARS to find him. What an insult! And I have a better grip than you could ever acknowledge. There is history between US administations and the Bin Ladens that would turn your eyeballs purple.

This was concocted to help silver shorts cover. Note that gold only fell marginally and both are improving after retesting lows at the announcement. World markets knew of this event hours before the public disclosure. Do you think the boyz were positioned and ready?

It no longer matters much who they place in the White House for the next round of instructions. It could be another far leftie, but not Obama. The FED cant hide any longer. Neither can Comex. The gig is up, the massive hyhper monetization has taken the U.S. past the point of no return.

And "finding" a dead guy is not particularly impressive...other than giving solice to 911 families and also those of dead soldiers. I will yield this this.

TEN YEARS! Sorry, but I am underwhelmed......pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008