Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to argoz's message

Good perspective, Argoz......it is not easy to get a handle on things these days, but enlightening to get liberal, conservative and broad perspective all in one place.

We are all products of our upbringings and indoctrinations. Canadians are not nearly as conservative as I envisioned and we are all quick to defend our comfort zones. Thanks for your toleration of my views.

The beauty is that when we are ALL sitting in a Toronto tavern toasting brewskys because ECU just crossed $20/share, we will all be joined at the hip and saying "AMEN" in our respective sacremonious manners.

I have had my say and as far as I am concerned, one can worshop pagan idols if it makes him at peace with self and tolerant of mankind diversity. But the truth is that we are ALL being swept down the same road now and only disagree on who put us on this path.

The conservative Christian base, non-activist by nature, is awakening and wanting a return to "One nation, under God, with liberty and justice for all". That concept brought forth a great nation. That is what the 500,000+ rally attendance in DC was about. He who faults such likely champions the "transformation of America" and the fascism that would necessarily result. It is that simple. History is so very clear about this.

The big question is...how much liberalism is enough? The answer has always been the same...it invariably eats itself up morally, spiritually, and financially.

That's the last of it from me....no reply to brother Soul's latest post...God Bless...pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links