Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to coach247's message

I promise you that I do digest daily patterns with one eye cocked, but the weekly charts tell the real story. Gold has over the last 10 years has been "manipulated" all the way "down" from $260 to $1260! Think about that...... My point is that you are correct as per the current situation, but winning battles is not necessarily winning the war. My mistake is in continuing to look for that inevidible white flag. It obviously won't appear from a distance....probably won't even see it until point of capitulation.

And we also agree that gold price and the future is fairly predictable, but the most perplexing aspect is of hedge funds [and God knows what else] using G&S company shares in complex spreads that suppress value. This is the perpetual ringworm with an itch that I would love to blow away with a shotgun...except that I would also lose the part of my body where the critter resides.

And notice gold and silver is creeping back up here again after being thumped from highs. This overall upward pressure is not going to subside. Still, I dont want to win this war without seeing the bad guys suffer....white flags and all!

I got lucky with SFMI, and an occasional "triple" or "homerun" can go a long way in keeping that shotgun in the closet......pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links