Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

All my JPMs began dead in the water today even as gold reached $US spot 1180+.....although silver is suspiciously weak, up only about $.12.

I also own mucho platinum stuff and notice that as gold has risen from $1101 oz. to 1181 since Nov 12, and silver from $17.03 oz. to $18.70, platinum has risen from $1355 oz. to $1475.....a better % rise than even gold. So this a rush to PMs in general, but who would have predicted that large bullion holdings would have brought in the most bacon.

As for ECU, I note FOUR trades totaling some 2.2 million shares..... late day trades over the last 5 trading days, averaging some 550K per trade/swap/settlement...all at or near the daily low. You can connect your own dots, but this sector is under seige and the buyouts/takeovers will begin to explode if free market forces do not assert soon.

This month we have been had in this sector, but the other PM sectors are performing....diversification has kept me from assaulting trees in the back yard....pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links