Golden Minerals Company

Welcome To The ECU Silver Mining HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

...I've been just sitting on the sidelines the last couple of weeks. I haven't had much to post on, but I just continue to enjoy the variety of news and information that continues to flow from this board, and once again I would like to show my appreciation to those that take the time to do their research and due diligence for the benefit of other longs here at ECU :)

Like before, I don't have a whole lot to say at this point...I think the market is speaking for itself. Gold and Silver continue to look very bullish, powering through option expirations like it was child's play, but the boyz continue to try and manipulate whatever they can, and it is showing in the PM sector the last week and a half...ECU seeing it in full force, but you can't keep a good man down for long, and ECU has got what it takes!!

To most here on this board, we've been here for a while, and we've been through the ups and downs...You all know that this is some serious manipulation we've been going through...This isn't news to you, but to those who are newer to this sight and ECU, my only word of advice--Stay long, the plot is thickening, and there is some serious money to be made here in the long run. Don't head for the hills.

Chin up everyone, and as always good luck to the longs!!

-McCoy Dude

Please login to post a reply
mccoydude
City
Mid-West Region
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/02/2009