Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.

For the past 2 or 3 years I've been lurking, but Earl has dragged me out of the shadows. Perhaps Earl is unaware that Golden Hope is a high risk speculation. He certainly acts like he expected there to be a guarantee. If you want a guarantee, buy a refrigerator. If you want the chance to make outsized gains, do your due diligence and take responsibility for your choices. Most people here seem to understand that. Earl, evidently, does not. And so he whines. Which I wouldn't mind. The world is full of whiners. What's one more? Except that Earl's whining is adding to the risk of this speculative investment. It appears that he's trying to drag the company down and walk away with the spoils at our expense. And before you accuse me, Earl, of being a plant for the company, do check my profile, click on my bio, and then go check out my website. I can always use the traffic, you might even learn something and drop your petty lawsuit. And while you're there, check out the archives for the Women & Men section. You'll see a screen cap of another man named Earl, there. A Canadian, but from Alberta and a mensch, a real man, whose life meant something but whose tragic death accomplished little, whereas your self-serving whining and frivolous lawsuit will accomplish nothing.

Please login to post a reply
rodvanmechelen
City
Olympia
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/27/2013
Social Links