Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
Re: Hang tough
almost 13 years ago
Re: Hang tough
almost 13 years ago
in response to Sudbury Novice's message

Suds:

Always appreciate your contribution. Makes my "old-young" mind think.

I expect you (as others) have been out to the SGS web page. This is what I found in their "In Brief" section:

SGS has been established in Canada since 1948. We provide auditing, monitoring, inspection, sampling and laboratory testing for raw materials, bulk, containerized and finished products.

So they've been around for a while, and they know what they are good at. I also expect they have a solid "institutional memory" for facts and procedures with regards to the mineral business. Moreover, I expect that they have both younger and older geos on staff: A good balance of quick alert minds and insightful and wise minds.

I hope, therefore, that both their technical capabilities and knowledge base will work hand-in-hand with Mr. Tilsey's on-site knowledge and GNH company history to identify closely what our company has underground. Frank C. must make certain this happens.

For my money, I can not ask for more.

Snug

Please login to post a reply
SnugTheJoiner
City
Victoria
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined