Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
Re: Hang tough
almost 13 years ago

Listen guys, I can show you tons of charts of jr explorco's and producers which have very similar chart patterns. There are a few which have held strong during this past 12 months and in my opinion their drill results are not more impressive, actually some are much weaker and so are all the other elements associated to their deposits. Unfortunately the GNH NR came out on a day when the market was in a total sell-off, these situations can not be predicted.

I'm not worried about where is the current SP. More importantly I'm concerned with what they are finding in the ground, and as far as I'm concerned, that part is looking really good. The global markets are in a termoil right now with no idea where or when they will end. There is a lack of new money coming into the markets overall, actually there is a contraction as some investors are pulling out what they have left and prefer to hold cash until they see where all of this mess ends.

As far as Frank is concerned, I think he has done and is doing a fantastic job. Perhaps he might need some help selling, because as much as I admire Tilsley, a day comes when everybody should retire, as new technology and younger minds are much quicker.

Skier

Please login to post a reply
Skier59
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/20/2010
Social Links