Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
in response to brattymack's message

Thanks for your candid views. We all have to make choices and take responsibility for them. I got caught up in the hype like most of us have. This had all the signs that the results could have been better. Suppose they had?? I'd guess that we might be somewhere over $1. How would we decribe the outcome then? I am still holding and I appreciate your comments, both before and also now.

As for Mr. Sponge, you have to decide for yourself what moves to make. You have to sleep at night. This is the best test for an investment as to whether it is right for you. So far I still sleep at night without worrying about GNH. I think you are wrong that ALL the former players are gone. Some are, YES!! But I think a few still own most of what they held. We all know the risks and it will take time to develop this company. Management is doing the best job and are very conservative. If GNH fails, it will be the luck of the draw, not mismanagement.

Please login to post a reply
antlizzie
City
Kenora
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/21/2007
Social Links