Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
in response to dragon50's message

There are alot of junior explorco's which have taken a beating the past few months.

As for GBB I would be careful with that one, there are alot of unanswered questions and statements made by posters which can not be substantiated. I would definitely not assume they are going to come out with a RE of 3 million ounces, and thinking it is a definite double from here should not be a given.

I'm down many boat loads on paper and my buddy is down $75K on an investment of $100K. Are we selling, no, hopefully it will turn out to be the correct decision. We are sitting on our investment, not free warrants.

I can wait until the end of May 2012 for the 43-101 RE.

Why? Because for many reasons it will be worth alot more money then for GNH and its shareholders.

I learned alot this past year, one of them being that I should have listened more closely to that Twilight character. Sure was spot on with this one!

I still think and believe that GNH will be a success story, I just don't expect much this year.

Skier

Please login to post a reply
Skier59
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/20/2010
Social Links