Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
in response to futuresque's message

The geologist on this project (Jim Tilsley) has described it as a unique and special event. It's obviously evident that it has happened elsewhere on this planet (hence the definition of hydraulic fracturing).

He might be referring to the fact that the hydraulic fracturing in this case has been contained by the extremely hard diorite?

There are several Russian gold deposits that have come to be by ways of hydraulic fracturing - there are links on this hub somewhere. There isn't much information available on hydraulic fracturing and gold on the internet, so in that respect it doesn't seem too common to me?

I'm curious as to who the top rated expert is? Sounds like it's his word vs Tilsley's word but my hunch is that if they both discussed the geology here they would probably come to a common understanding - to say it's simply rare or common is probably too broad of a stroke to paint 'hydraulic fracturing'.

I'm not going to debate against any top rated mining expert but I can pass the message along to you that I have heard that what they believe has happened to form this deposit is quite unique. Tilsley is no spring chicken and I've heard him say this is possibly one of the most incredible geological formations he has seen in his life. Standing beside me, on top of the stuff we are talking about.

B

Please login to post a reply
brattymack
City
Toronto
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/30/2009