Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.

Thanks to those who responded to my original message in which I posed a question about hydraulic fracturing. My question was, however, not answered. Let me quote from an email interchange with a top-rated expert in mining:

<!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} </style> <![endif]-->

"The mineralization is not unique as some have proposed. Hydraulic fracturing is a very common event in mineralized systems."

I suppose at this point I'll accept this as a clear perspective about the subject. I still expect that Golden Hope will prove that it has a reasonably large and mineable deposit but I would have been more comfortable in believing that they had a very unique geological strucutre.

Please login to post a reply
futuresque
City
Boulder, Colorado
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/26/2010
Social Links