Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
in response to futuresque's message

Actually, I'm contrary to your belief, being unique creates more challenges. Have Detour Gold come out and said their deposit is hydraulic fracturing? I am of the belief that you want to compare what you have to that of another successful player having similar characteristics. There are reported some of the largest mining operations in Russia that follow this model aswell, and are actually defined as hydraulic fracturing deposits. However, what is reported out of Russia can be taken with a grain of salt. That is why I have studied many drilling reports to find a successful deposit having similar characteristics to GNH. The one disadvantage Detour Gold have had to endure is the very large capital expenditures required to develop the infrastructure necessary for setting up the mining operations, something which GNH will not have to do, because everything is currently in place.

Also, I suppose it could be noted that not all hydraulic fracturing events around the World are going to result in a deposit of Gold. That being said we now know for certain that GNH has Gold in the deposit from surface and at depths. The best stuff at Detour Gold appears to be between 200m and 700m right now. GNH have just started touching those depths and we have seen some very positive results being generated from some of the drilling. Just as GNH have some blanks from some drilling, so does Detour Gold.

Skier

Please login to post a reply
Skier59
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/20/2010
Social Links