Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
in response to Skier59's message

"High gold values are generally characterized by clusters of visible gold in quartz veins."

Gents,

Excuse me and I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade here, but I havent seen one single cluster of visible gold in any of the pictures of the core on the website. All there is, are scattered instances of very tiny specks of visible gold - tinier than your average cuticle. The rest of the gold in the quartz veins is microscopic.

Yup, high gold values are generally characterized by clusters of visible gold in quartz veins. But thats a motherhood statement -- akin to saying 'the sky appears blue because of the refraction of light through molecules of condensed atmospheric moisture', or more topically, 'radiation coming out of Fukushima is dangerous' -- it has nothing to do with the amount of gold in GNH's claims.

Yup GNH has gold, lots of it, perhaps. Easily mineable, perhaps. But it is not in clusters of visible gold.

And as for the other multitude of recent comments about the low grades of gold being attributed to GNH retaining the half of the core with the visible gold and sending the non-visible-gold-core-half for assay. Think about it guys, this is pure poppycock. Just because visible gold appears on the periphery of the core it doesnt mean that it doesnt appear elsewhere inside the material of the core. i.e. it is equally likely to be inside the cross section of any section of the core sent for assay, i.e. if your sampling size is large enough (and it is, over the length of the core) everything averages out, i.e. not sending the visible gold half of the core for analysis does not distort the results.

brgds - BW

Please login to post a reply
bullwrinkle
City
Vancouver
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/08/2009