Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
in response to Southside's message

Goodness gracious....

I can see where this is going.

I'm not sure how you come to that conclusion, but for the sake of keeping this shorter and sweeter, let's assume you are right (there are several years worth of historical drilling on T1 and T2 with an average grade around 2g/t...which is why we are here in the first place).

GNH 2010 and beyond is not a story about drilling results. Please read this news release as a reminder.

http://goldenhopemines.com/_resources/news_releases/Bulk%20Sample%20Results%20Mar.01.2010.pdf

So....we have 3g/t pulled straight off the top and if you do a little extra work you will find that where this sample was pulled from was not cherry picked in slightest. In fact, Tilsley...the conservative Btard he is pulled this from cruddy areas on purpose.

Last I heard, 3g/t pulled from the surface in Quebec was a pretty good thing.

GNH is trying to tie the drilling results to the bulk sampling and they have done a lot of housework behind the scenes to make sure that they can do this. However, that is the kind of information that gets shared on chat boards and 'buyer beware' because 'brattymack' should not be a source of information for anyone's DD.

So in one sense, let's assume you are right and that the historical assays determine this deposit unmineable. On the other hand, you would be missing the entire point of what GNH is doing and why this deposit has been undetected for decades in the first place.

You look at the fact that this is open in all directions and often at surface and then it will be clear why so many people are excited about this deposit, and hopefully this is also the reason why you bought your shares.

There is lots of work to do and I'm sure the market will be a fickle entity to convince of the merits of this deposit. At the end of the day, that could be to the benefit the mining companies who care less about what the market thinks, and more about the costs of extracting gold. I understand mining companies are already keeping an eye on things here.

Investors getting frustrated with articles by Jenna Green and fluctuations in share price on no news probably are not looking at the big picture. Nothing wrong with that, but this is not a conventional deposit...nor a conventional story. It's probably either a total dud or life-changing investment. I think 2011 will reveal where this is headed with the remaining 2010 drilling results couple with the 2010 surface bulk sample results. You need both pieces to tell the story.

I think there are a lot of new investors, and now frustrated investors who are expecting some instant gratification. Candido mentioning quick turn around on assays and 100mt (theoretically they already have it, but it should never have been mentioned...I'm sure there are lots of theoretical 100mt deposits out there) are major stumbling blocks. If those are 2 mistakes they pale in a much longer list of great decisions he has made this year. Throw them all in the mix and here we are. Been a very successful year for GNH with $3M raised at +50cents...coming from 7 cents.

To the New Year....

Please login to post a reply
brattymack
City
Toronto
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/30/2009