Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
in response to Southside's message

"The holes from T1 + T2 arn't minable so whar are you basing your 43-101 on?"

This is your response? Well, then you certainly have not done ANY DD on this company, and I will only explain this one time for you. T1 and T2 ARE mineable. Why? Because the "Older reports of holes, and not to mention the BULK SAMPLING that was done last year that came from T1 with an average grade at surface of 3 grams per ton where the drill core showed 2 grams per ton IS a mineable, economic amount of gold to mine at surface with an open pit format. If I need to explain to you how much it costs to extract gold from a ton of rock and how much money you get from 3 grams per ton of gold to show you that it is economical, then you need to do a bunch of reading, like I have for the past 4-5 years. Then perhaps you will be making statements with a bit of knowledge to back them up instead of just simple blanket statements for what? Are you wanting others to do all the reading and DD for you?

I suggest that you go and read a bunch of news releases over the past 2 years (like, maybe ALL of them) and see what kind of grades Timmins has. Then go back in the archives to find out the "historical" grades done prior to Golden taking over the claims and working them. Then get familiar with how much it costs to extract gold from rock (which can be googled, which I did) and you will answer your own questions. There were grades found in Timmins years back when the last company did a bulk sample in the "sweet spot" that were in the neighborhood of 15 grams per ton, and some even higher! Tell me that isn't mineable.

This is my last response regarding this. This is simply silly, in my mind. READ, READ, READ. It worked for me. I suggest to EVERYONE that they do the same, not just come on a forum with an OPINION and suggest otherwise without basing anything on facts, PLEASE!

Just Dreamin'

Please login to post a reply
Golden Hopes&Dreams
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/04/2010
Social Links