Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
in response to yellowknifer's message

My arguments are always sound because I doubt the hype and try to reduce everything to facts, and a couple of lurkers here seem to agree. In fact, looks like certain individuals are even trading based on it.

Frankly, if what you say is true, the market doesn't seem to believe it. That should be a good test of who's really right.

Though it's always better to be profitable than be right. GNH's officially lost 50% since I sold off most of my stack, and I've made maybe 30% profit elsewhere since then on the proceeds of my GNH sales; if I were confident of upcoming assays it would be very wise for me to wade in and buy up a king's ransom in GNH.

We'll see if it ever gets to .18. I don't think it should, because there has been a small amount of added value over the year (though we haven't really learned that much); but then again, the price depreciation has been accelerating over the past couple days, as anyone with a chart in front of them can see. Last significant up day in GNH was November 19th, and it's gone down over 30% since then. I'd expect an overshoot of whatever this stock's downside target is.

We'll see if it can hit 0.28 - that was the top of the Hoov hump back in February. I'd think it can't possibly go that low now, unless fewer people want to hold it now than wanted to hold it back then. And back then there still was just a small number of people following this stock. So that would have to be a major resistance line to break.

I enjoy watching this thing and learning about equity supply and demand.

But my TFSA has almost completely withered away.

Please login to post a reply
twilight
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/28/2009
Social Links
Private Message