Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.

Hey gang,

I returned home from the site visit late last night and have 4 pages of notes that I need to decipher and translate into a more detailed and meaningful post. I promise that will come very soon.

Briefly, we spent the day traveling from the exploration office, to the Beland II anomaly, to Timmins/Ascot/Road, to Laval's Mountain (where we got to see them start to pull the first core after moving the drill) and learning about the extensive progress at each site from Dany Boilard. Some here have suggested that maybe several people on the site visit were selling today- I can tell you that the exact opposite was the case and one of our esteemed colleagues was even purchasing shares on a computer in the GNH office on our lunch break. This exploration program is moving forward in so many ways that are not obvious until you are actually on site and can see the project development first hand.

This trip has reaffirmed my confidence in this company and in the extent of the resource at Timmins1 alone. I will provide a more detailed description of the trip and the company's progress in the posts that follow.

Best,

Scott

Please login to post a reply
YukonCornelius
City
Toronto
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined