Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
in response to glorieux's message

Thanks Glor for your candor,......also , thanks to Scott for the pending update,

However Scott,.....I think what will be far more important to the long's here is not whether there is mineralization at Laval's but rather, is there any hope of a viable resource where we have already been drilling? I, frankly could care less about Laval's at this point, as we are bleeding red and a pp MUST be done very soon. At the rate our sp is dropping we are going to have to face the fact that this next PP will have a major dilution impact on our shares.

Laval's be damned, as we need to show the market that this is a real company and not a pump and dump. To do that we must demonstrate that this can be mined economically and profitably. Right now our credibility is shot! As Twilight has stated before, we have a lot of explaining to do, and drilling 5 miles away to prove we have a gigantic un-mine-able resource as opposed to a small un-profit-able resource may not impress anyone! It's kind of like finding out your wife is pregnant and you run out and buy a wedding dress for the baby!....you don't know if it's a girl.......whether she'll like the dress......whether it will fit or even if she'll ever get married! All the while you can't pay the rent......don't have a job and your pretty sure you haven't slept with your wife in the last year!

We are headed for some very rough water. The vast majority of current shareholders are underwater at this level. Have you ever been part of a "tax loss sell" around December? Makes what happened yesterday seem like a day at the carnival .

I have four solid wins this year and two dog's. One just below break even now-GNH- and another seriously underwater.

Please don't anyone tell me to "sell" if I don't like it. I find those comments condescending.......plus........I just might.....you may then regret egging me on.

If the next NR isn't impressive I'll be trampling over CJR heading for an exit.

............PLEASE release some @$#$& assay's................Carry

Please login to post a reply
positive carry
City
Paysandu
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/26/2010