Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
in response to brattymack's message

This is from the release on August 18th:

The deepest hole drilled to date at the Bellechasse-Timmins deposit is BD2010-127 (434 m) of the current campaign. The core showed visible gold at approximately 390 m. The end of this minus-55-degree hole reached a depth of 355.5 metres below surface.

Now, if you look at this map:

http://goldenhopemines.com/_resources/maps/Ascot-timmins-2010-ddh-compilation.pdf

You will see that this hole had VG and traced Diorite over 230m (roughing it with their scale). This seems to be the hole that got JT excited about Snow White. After talking to Sasha again (Thanks Sasha for being so patient with me and my 5 or 6 calls today) and discussing the upcoming bulk sample of Snow White he described it again for me: This trench is 7m deep, 80m long and up to 20m wide. That took alot of work and man power and they did not do this lightly I believe. This hole comes back with 2g/t and we are in business here, serious business. If the bulk samples yields better than 3 g/t and confirms this is richer than T1 and bigger, we have every reason to be excited here, no matter what the share price does. We have a good base at Timmins 1&2 with 1-2M ounces of gold but Snow White can really put us on the map.

They had this hole finished drilling sometimes before August 18 and the lab is now working FIFO so we may see the result of this hole in the next few weeks. Hopefully, this one got rush assays as this is the kind of hole that can light up our share price.

Glorieux

Please login to post a reply
glorieux
City
Welland
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/23/2007