Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
in response to glorieux's message

A-HA!

It just clicked.

The new zone I have been referring to - the one where the geochem was so hot in one spot it rendered all of the other areas cold - its an extension of Snow White.

Snow White is much bigger than Timmins.

So the day of the last site visit they were digging for quartz and thought they had found some through the murky water. That is directly on strike with Snow White but just on the other side of the road, duh. Snow White must come closer to the surface in this area and if this is indeed Snow White, just by my eye I'd say that it's at least double the size of Timmins 1.

I mentioned this earlier, and I assumed this area was unnamed but they were clearing the overburden in search of outcrop. This is the area for which Sasha said it is unrecognizable now.

Maybe some digging of my own is required. Don't quote me on this but I suspect that this geochem zone that we have not seen a report for is a westerly extension of Snow White. If it comes to surface I believe we can get assays much clearer and cheaper than by the drill and sans nugget effect.

Fyi, if I promised said would be at 68 cents 2 weeks ago I think most everyone would be pretty happy because we were sitting at 60. Just helping to keep the perspective here.

B

Please login to post a reply
brattymack
City
Toronto
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/30/2009