Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
in response to glorieux's message

Frank, wow, what a day. I missed all the excitement fortunately.

IMO In looking at the house positions for today the action reeks of a well orchastrated butter churn by 4 predominant houses who have been watching the action/anticipated and well published on all the forums and the slow steady rise of sp all the while betting on the good ol sell on news and after todays.. a little encouragement and the drop was on to pick up the gate keepers passings.

I believe this to be a most positive release geologically speaking in that we have essentially expanded Snow White. Snow White? Where in the release did it mention Snow White?

It doesn't, Snow White, as Sasha says is known by the AG forum members....time to outline the deposit on the "new web site". There is also a dead link on the Drilling and Bulk samples 07/08 tab. Technicality. It would help to identify Snow White on the Drill plan. They could of course lump em all into 1 deposit, 1 name.

Hoov's discussion with Mr. Voisin speaks volumns

"I was talking to Jim Voisin this afternoon, and he could not understand the confusion. In his own words, "That was a great news release."

I agree with Jim in that it was a great release from a geological aspect with the glory hole 34m at 3.68g/ton from "Snow White"..zone between T2 and 88 zones...they needed to be more specific about that. Sasha's email this afternoon helped and this evening Lar mentioned it again, thanks guys. IMO from reading the many boards and literally hundreds of posts leading up to today the entrained expectation of the news was that of a full drilling update, one most comprehensively put together c/w some tonnage estimates.

We are in a Gold frenzied market right now and are getting quite used to seeing the huge multi 100m's of 2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9 and double digit grams/ton results, expectations...enough said there.

As per Tilsley we are dealing with a deposit with a characteristic "nugget effect" and as such its' all well and fine to be using one drill on playing the outlying SGH hits but perhaps it would do Candito well to bring in an RC drill or two which is near twice as fast as diamond core drilling and start punching vertical holes cause they're way cheaper and begin proving up tonnage. RC drilling, same end result, grams/ton but with no visible core with which to build a conscise model of the deposit but as we have the "nugget effect" in work here, what's the point of trying to build that which is difficult. Will we, can we, might we get lucky and hit a gangbuster vein, damn straight we might. When we do, we chase. Until then...prove up tonnage.

By the way people i would be willing to bet that the 50 or so posters on this forum control way more than what was traded total today and sure some of you may have averaged up this past week most are well, well in the money. Chillax!

Good Stuff.

Keep up the good work all.

Todays lesson.
" you can't always get what you want but if you try sometimes you just might find... you get what you need.......Tonnage. "

fwiw, all above is just my real late, red eyed slightly inebriated opinion.

Please login to post a reply
notster
City
Grande Prairie,Ab
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/04/2007
Social Links