Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
in response to observer44's message

You are probably right with a 2 month turn around time from drill to assays. That is why I expect assay results from the first round of drilling done in April to be out anytime now. They were supposed to drill about 4000m during all of 2010 but they liked what they saw so much that they have just kept drilling hard. They have given the crews a week off between programs but that is it.

They were supposed to wait for assays from the first round of drilling, then analyze those results to guide the next round. Apparently, they are hitting so much quartz with VG that this changed their plans. I expect that we will be given a steady diet of assays and possibly more reports of VG. What I would like to see is the first set of assays from April, the one that got them to change their drill plan for the year, and then follow that up with a visual report from Beland, hopefully showing more quartz with VG as this would confirm their suspicion of a very large tonnage, low grade deposit. We could have all this in the next 2 weeks.

Those that think that they have 2 months to get in heavy could be playing catchup if Frank wants to play it hard.

On a negative note, James West had to postpone his trip to GNH for 1 week. He should be there sometimes this week.

Glorieux

Please login to post a reply
glorieux
City
Welland
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/23/2007