Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.

Ok, I'll do it....

One of my favourite courses at University was this one called Critical Thinking. I've forgot most of it, but it taught you the essence of a sound argument, and how to destruct an unsound argument. It's a lot of 'If's', 'That's and 'Then's'. Here's a quick line from Wiki.

Critical thinking involves determining the meaning and significance of what is observed or expressed, or, concerning a given inference or argument, determining whether there is adequate justification to accept the conclusion as true.

Here's and argument for you..and keep it mind that NONE of this is based on fact and this argument is not valid....however I believe it is a sound argument if taken as fact.

This is in reference to the 23km stretch of claims that hosts Timmins and Beland now referred to as a 'belt'.

The Timmins 1 and 2, 88 Zones hold 2M ounces of gold.

The Timmins 1 and 2, 88 Zones represent less than 1km of the full 23km in the W-E direction in this particular belt.

The Timmins 1 and 2, 88 Zones represent less than 1km of the full 5km N-S direction of this particular belt.

The SGH test determines the location of gold.

'If' the the SGH process works, 'then' the TImmins 1 and 2, and 88 Zone will hold at least 6M ounces of gold. (This is due to infill drilling as indicated by the SGH test, we've heard estimates of 5-10M)

Gold trades at $1000/oz or higher.

This belt is 23km long in the W-E direction of which the Timmins deposits are close to the middle.

'If' the SGH test works 'then' there is gold at opposite ends of this 23km belt as per the Beland SGH test and the 'Other Region' SGH test (I can't remember the name of this area) which are at opposite ends of this belt.

The SGH indications are equally as strong as the Timmins Deposits or better.

'If' there is mineralization at either ends of this belt and in the center, 'then' the mineralization continues the entire length of this belt. This type of mineralization is the same as Timmins.

'If' the mineralization continues for the entire 23km, 'then' each kilometer represents 6M ounces of gold.

6M ounces of gold * 23km = 138M ounces of gold.

138M ounces of gold would be valued at $138B (@ $1000/ounce)

A gold explorer in Quebec is purchased for at minimum, 10% of its in situ value.

GNH has 129M shares fully diluted. (Glorieux's number..thx)

'If' GNH was bought 'then' it would be for $13.8B

$13.8B/129M shares = $106.98 per share.

Comments welcome.

Not trying to participate in wild speculation but I do think it is important to discuss the 'potential' here so I thought I'd take a stab at it. As per the latest 2010 presentation...

Drilling success may confirm the existance of an extensive structure

(20+ km (12.42mi.)) which may result in the most significant mineralized

gold (Au) area in recent North-American geological history.

And there are potentially 2 more of these with similar signatures...

B

Please login to post a reply
brattymack
City
Toronto
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/30/2009