Golden Hope Mines

Golden Hope Mines Limited is a junior mining company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol GNH and on the Pink Sheets in the U.S. under the symbol GOLHF.
Re: Osisko
over 14 years ago
in response to glorieux's message

Hi everyone,

First and foremost, I really appreciate the constructive and enlightening comments that have been posted on this forum.

In response to a comparison with another company. I have been thinking about this for some time see a strong immediate term (around a year in my books) resemblance to Brett Resources (BBR.V). It could be even sooner depending on this next batch of assay results. Brett recently got bought by Osisko for around $85 per ounce if I've done my math right (please correct me if I'm wrong). They owns a property in Thunder Bay, Ontario with an inferred 6.70 million ounces of gold (259.4 million tonnes grading 0.8 g/t) near surface (less than 300m depth). Although I believe GNH will have a higher overall g/t of gold with much more overall Au ounce potential, I can see GNH following in the footsteps of Brett and eventually going well beyond if results continue to be positive. BBR closed at $3.77 today. It also has a similar number of f/d outstanding shares to GNH, making a SP comparison easy. Perhaps, eventually, we will be comparing with Detour Gold (DGC) which closed at $23.49 (~75,000,000 f/d outstanding shares). They currently have 11.4 M ounces of Au, which is Canada's largest undeveloped gold reserve.

Its easy to be optimistic when things are going well, but I have been a shareholder of GNH for quite some time and was positive when the SP was on a down trend. As previously mentioned by an intelligent individual on this forum, almost any gold in these next assay results speaks of massive potential. I wonder if investors will be smart enough to pick up on this. They certainly seem to be with this most recent move in the SP. I'm not selling a dime for a very long time.

Jordan

ps. www.corebox.net is a great tool to visualize a 3D gold deposit if you have the time to manually enter drill results.

Please login to post a reply
youmetree
City
Toronto
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/16/2010
Social Links