Great Western Minerals Group

Welcome to the Great Western Minerals Group HUB On AGORACOM Great Western Minerals Group Ltd. is a Saskatchewan-based junior exploration company. GWMG is engaged in the acquisition, exploration, and development of rare earth mineral properties in North America.
in response to Altitude's message

Well,just got off the phone with a MUCH better info source at Euro Pacific Canada.

But i`m afraid it`s like i was saying earlier.There are no concrete answers,and won`t be any until the official 43-101 comes out,at the earliest.Even then,there`s a LOT of "expectations" that were keeping the price up.The market may very wll not be as optimistic about GWG`s future as GWG would like it to be.

Also,they`re really not a "fully integrated producer".They`re producing at about 40%, for various reasons.It`ll be at least another year before the second furnace is online,IF everything goes according to plan.Which made me ask the question,why a second furnace if the present one is only producing at 40 %? Answer....customers.Or lack thereof,was ONE of the "speculative" replies.

And to make matters worse,REE, or REM, is NOT the most stable market priced product to be dealing in right now.

The good news as we all know,is that the world depends on China for 95% of REE.

The bad news is,who knows what and when China will do.

Also a lot of COMPANY provided "encouraging news",which is nice,but as usual these days,it ofen turns out it dosen`t mean anything until the market agrees with the company.

I`m sorry i couldn`t get more,but sadly,there really ISN`T anymore at the moment.Just lot of optimistic expectation.Which i guess is better than doom and gloom and a de-listing :)

Please login to post a reply
redgreen9
City
Northern Ontario
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/19/2011
Social Links