Agoracom Forum Leaders

AGORACOM Member Inquiries, Feedback and Testimonials. Check regularly for updates, news, tutorials and announcements
in response to hoov's message
Hoov, having been doing this for as long as you have I'm well aware that I have the choice of deciding to ignore or warn a poster about a violation and that I can delete a posting if I choose to warn them. I look at each violation notice and try to determine if the violation warrants a warning and or removal. If we were not suppose to use judgement about deletions and just systematically delete all violation we would not have have the choice of deleting or not deleting posts. To me judgement is part of the process. Similarly I send advice and comments to people as to why they were flagged and how to correct it, and in rare cases I warn people people that if they continue to intentionally violate Agoracom's rules there are consequences including being banned. The fact that I may manage violations differently from you reflects the strenghth of having multiple Hub Leaders on most boards.

.... Rob
Please login to post a reply
Been There
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/12/2007
Social Links