Agoracom Forum Leaders

AGORACOM Member Inquiries, Feedback and Testimonials. Check regularly for updates, news, tutorials and announcements
in response to drandres's message

Thank you for your comments drandres.

This particular HL does not believe that anything negative should ever be posted. He believes that it is a fan site, rather than an investors forum to discuss things. He will ban people for the most ridiculous things just because he doesn't like the tone of their message.

I have sent direct emails to AG managers about him on more than one occasion and nothing is being done. The annoying thing is that he became a HL because he petitioned all the HL's and asked that they recommend him. I didn't recommend him but it only took one person and he was on the HL board and immediately wagging his finger if anything negative was said.

He also sends private messages when he hasn't processed the violation so that people know it wasn't him. Personally I think we shouldn't talk about the background stuff that is going on. I know he also deletes messages he doesn't like, or from people he doesn't like, because I will sometimes reinstate them and then he sends me a pm to tell me to stop it.

I agree that on CUU we need to have a more frank discussion but you have to be really careful not to cross the line with him. When he made a comment about me personally on the board I reported it and then instantly, as you know, he ignored it. At that point I emailed AG management but haven't had a reply. I notice that my original post on this thread was flagged for AG but now the flag has vanished and nothing seems to have changed.

Please login to post a reply
Prospekt
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2011
Social Links
Private Message