Agoracom Forum Leaders

AGORACOM Member Inquiries, Feedback and Testimonials. Check regularly for updates, news, tutorials and announcements
in response to Chappy726's message

Chappy and Prospekt, When you see this mess going on you should immediately PM George and the Agoracom managers with all of the details including the name of the HL that is doing this stuff. I have been reading the CUU Hub for some time since I own a lot of shares in the company but I would not dare to post on that Hub due to the malfeasance of at least one of the HLs. I am not sure which of the HLs on the CUU hub is doing the uncalled for violating and banning of members but whoever it is should be banned from Agoracom. It is insufficient to simply remove HL status since that individual will undoubtedly continute to flag posts and downgrade other members with whom he/she disagrees. It is high time that HLs on all Hubs realize that both pumping and hyping are violations of the six rules. Stop accusing members who are not as fond of your stocks as are you of being soft bashers or shorters attempting to downgrade the stock. The whole purpose of Agroacom as I understand it is to encourage a wide ranging, hopefully informed discussion of the small cap stocks we both love and not so much. Dischino, whenever possible a HL should PM a fellow HL from their HUb with the details of the violation rather than handling their own flags and violations. Heck, even the Montreal Urban Police Force has to send police shooting complaints to the Quebec Provincial Police Force for invesgtigation rather than handling them on their own.

Doc

Please login to post a reply
drandres
City
The deep woods of Eastern Quebec.
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/07/2009