Fancamp Exploration

Highly prospective exploration company McFauld's Lake: very significant Nickel & Chromite mineralization - Magpie Property: World class Titaniferous Magnetite deposit.
Peter Smith
almost 12 years ago
in response to Mtl_gold's message

The ISS should consider the problems a lone reformer will have with a King (or should I say Queen of hearts - "Off with his head") and his Courtiers and hangers on type of board.

I suspect that the repeated failures on the part of the board to negotiate a good deal on Champion led to Granger being allowed to see what he could do. He did very well indeed.

After that it was thank you very much, we'll take it from here, no more changes needed.

I suspect Granger was not able to get any traction to make any changes in governance beyond his initial insistence of full board meetings, which is the tip of the iceberg. They need independant Audit and Compensation Committees, not packed with friends and relatives, and among other things they should avoid making false filings.

As for ISS support of Smith - The incestuous compensation committee does it for me too, what a joke!!

As for Walk in votes, I expect there will be a few who want to weigh the merits of the old "King and his Court" versus the slate of experts that Granger has assembled. Smith is the only expert on his board. The other two technical people are not up to snuff.

Please login to post a reply
aurizon
City
Toronto
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/18/2007
Social Links