Falcon Oil and Gas Ltd.

Welcome To The Falcon Oil and Gas HUB On AGORACOM A global energy company with projects in Hungary, Australia & South Africa
in response to Hammertime's message
I've never seen such a group of naysayers. Goodness. Read all the words written about the company before and after the Hess deal and the walk away from it. Read about the positive actions to eliminate debt and to reduce royalty interests. "Well advanced" means well and advanced. It's good news not neutral. Like a bunch of kids hovering around the oven bugging mom because she hasn't said "the cake is ready." She says "the cake is well advanced" and they pout and doubt mom. Don't doubt O'Quigley. He's not golfing. He's working for you. The cake will be worth eating so I can wait a bit more for it to bake and be iced. He and the team will get the deal done by 6/30. Then all will see Falcon is a real company and not a mere torturer of our souls. I have faith in Falcon and have used the opportunity presented by the blatant price manipulation to get more shares at a bargain. And I'm not upset with any poster's negative comments and the faithful shouldn't be either. They have their opinion and we have ours. When I have gobs of chocolate icing smeared around my smiling mouth you will know who was correct. It's not too much to ask for up to 60 more days to see the deal announced. "Genius is nothing but a great capacity for patience." George-Louis Leclerc Buffon Chill and wait for the icing.
Please login to post a reply
1-4-the-money
City
Pleak
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/07/2013
Social Links