Falcon Oil and Gas Ltd.

Welcome To The Falcon Oil and Gas HUB On AGORACOM A global energy company with projects in Hungary, Australia & South Africa
in response to rompp's message

I understand the dilution factor, but as a LT Investor I also like that they are looking for ways to preserve cash. Obviously, this can sometimes be a bad sign and other times it can be a sign that an insider is willing to forego cash today because they believe in the future(or that they are being "asked" to take stock options in lieu of cash)...in either case, it is much better than paying the cash out. This is a VERY risky investment, as is any exploration company, and I realize many, many things have to go right for this investment to return anything. There is huge potential for this company, but it does NOT come without risk. One of the immediate risks is that the company will run out of cash. Hopefully, they do what they can to maximize their cash and mimimize their burn rate.

I agree with you 100%...as an investor, I think a person has every right to question the company whenever they feel they are doing something that can potentially impact their investment. However, I don't understand why anyone not holding shares of stock in a company would waste their time?!

There is obvious potential in all three plays on Falcon's plate...and only time will tell whether they are able to extract value from even one of them. Given that we are in a very bad economic storm, I think the odds have gotten worse since I first invested...but if they can pull it off, it may end up being worth holding. Fortunately, I only invested what I was willing to lose and came into this investment with my eyes WIDE open. The odds are low, but I'm not sure they are much worse than investing in stocks or bonds in general (IMO)?!

Please login to post a reply
WealthMaster
City
Tulsa, OK
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/01/2010
Social Links