Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to dlbehrns's message

I had though we would all be contacted but that may not be the case. My feeling is that one of the reasons Tenor and Fung didn't want an opt out committee is that all shareholders would have been contacted and gotten the information to make an informed decision if they wanted to stay in.

By making it an opt in committee I don't know if Gowlings can even get the list of shareholders because of privacy laws. This plays much better for Tenor and Fung in court when they can portray this committee as only representing 10% of the shares. As I said before Tenor and Fung will try and tell the court most shareholders are happy with what they have done and what they will get.

I believe it will be up to us as shareholders to spread the word that we have hope. I would assume there will be ads put in papers to inform shareholders. If it is left up to us then we need to post the information everywhere we can. Then it will be up to each shareholder to make a decision for themselves. Are you happy with what Tenor and Fung have left you or do you feel you desserve more?

JJ

Please login to post a reply
jimmijazz
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/24/2008
Social Links