Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to RedRock's message

That only works if you believe that CRRC/CREC which is the government of China didn't do any DD ahead of the June 7th announcement or Hugo flat out lied to the Chinese. The June 7th PR was signed by Fung and Mao Debao who represented both CRRC and CREC. Listen to the AGM when Fung talks about the length of time this deal has been in the works.

Fung has stated that the Chinese have made 2 separate visits to VZ officials to make sure they would have the go ahead before doing any deal with KRY. At least one of those visits was at the palace so it was either Hugo himself or his direct representative.

Not even Hugo is stupid enough to try and screw the Chinese government and have them lose face because they couldn't get the deal done. Anything is possible but I don't believe for one minute the deal is falling apart.

Would the Chinese like to own all of the MOC and no pay for it? YES, who wouldn't. Will RF allow this to happen? NO He has struck a deal with the Chinese as out lined in the June 7th PR that discusses exactly what both parties need to do to make this happen.

Only the insiders know why we have been delayed. I don't and nobody else on this board knows. We will never know! The minute the mail outs go out nobody will care. We all need to take a breath and relax.

If anybody on our board can tell me what we could do to make this happen quicker I will lead the charge. Until then we will all wait for news whether we like it or not!

JJ

Please login to post a reply
jimmijazz
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/24/2008
Social Links