Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
JJ
about 14 years ago
in response to kbecker's message

I am thinking the same thing Karl.....this is from Teutracker yesterday.

The tax-efficient JV Corp. entity is established, up and running. Hopefully the MOC transfer from Mibam to the new JV comes soon via the Gaceta. No doubt CVG gets the heads-up! A&F Agreement anytime from I can tell and then the subsequent steps.

Have I missed something? Was there an announcement that the JV Corp entity has been established? Up and running? Is this an example of an opinion being stated as fact, down the line?

Then EZ says this.

What I think Teut is saying, is the JV Subsidiary Corporation have been formed and registered in tax jurisdictions other than their home countries.

When did we find out that this has been done? It very well may have, but as far as I know, we were never notified of that.

On another topic, more I think about it, and I know some will not like me saying this ( just remember that I have been one of the most positive supporters here), but all these announcements from VZ about making sure the State has control of their resources, and Chavez emphasizing something about the benefits from the gold mining has to be for VZ, have me wondering if he/VZ officials want to rewrite the MOC, using the excuse that if it's changing hands, they have the right to change the terms.

Maybe I'm getting paranoid, from this long wait. I just worry that the terms of MOC are many years old, and the attitude to mining deals has changed. It wouldn't surprise me if there was wrangling going on about this.

Very much hope I'm wrong....I'm just getting antsy, and I'm down to a few dollars to live on!!

Please, please, no more delays

Pen

Please login to post a reply
penderite
City
Pender Island BC
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined