Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to Cividale's message

Quote: ...People are always telling me "The past is the past and it's a new day for KRY". Well I think you could pretty much just change the date on this latest financial/progress report and it would read just like all the others from 2002 onward... end of quote

Civi: do not dispair my friend. Most of us are in agreement with you. As long as El Comandante is around, the circus will continue... for now. There are lots of clowns around the circus and all playing and betting the soap opera continues... at the expense of naive people.

Well let me tell you... the circus is going to end sonner than later. The big guys are closing in Colombia and Omama is very unlikely to have Hugo "el Grande" around. He just does not fit the plans. Election or not, his fate is already sealed... The chinese on the other hand are key spectators investing big in the area. IMO, The pie is already sliced.

KRY will go up and own... we may see a pop on Monday as we saw it in the past ...but as you said it.. the same old game. Sit down and wait.. the final act of the soap opera has begun. Oops! I forgot... 6 million S of RML in two days.

E-G

Please login to post a reply
el-gaucho
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/30/2009
Social Links