Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to mineonmoney's message

I've said it before but I'll say it again:

I don't trust deadlines with anything related to LC. (With or without the Chinese)

I don't trust Chavez.

I don't trust KRY to tell me the truth.

This is, and probably always will be, a speculative stock. It's not much better than betting on the horses. But at least at the horse races you can get a tan.

There is zero guarantee a JV deal will be made. There is zero guarantee a permit will be granted. There is zero guarantee KRY will ever mine LC.

Make your bet and wait. Or trade a penny up and a penny down. Or sell and move on to more rational stocks. This ain't a rational stock! It's all about politics and politics is emotional. Not rational.

People are always telling me "The past is the past and it's a new day for KRY". Well I think you could pretty much just change the date on this latest financial/progress report and it would read just like all the others from 2002 onward.

And I think the 38 cent share price proves I'm right.

I never invest money I can't afford to completely lose. I suggest you do the same. Especially with KRY.

Cividale

Please login to post a reply
Cividale
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/27/2010
Social Links