Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to brundoggie's message

I have sworn many times that i would never spend another nickle on this stock,but here i am adding to my position again today.I have managed to average down over the last few years to a little over a $1.00 now.Still high compared to a lot of you,but feeling a lot better than holding an average of almost $3.00 only a year or so ago.I had bought in the $2.00.$4.00 and $6.00 range over the years so wasnt a lot of fun riding this down.I know anything can happen but i am a lot more confident that i will at the very least come out of this with my investment returned and very likely a nice profit.Im really hoping this ride was worth it for it was also a contributing factor in the end of my marriage.Hoping to some day be able to say to her"I told you so"LOL. or maybe not say a thing and just tuck my profit away and let her think she was right,lol.I think thats a better idea!!!!

Bill

Please login to post a reply
Jingles
City
North Bay,Ontario
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/14/2007